On October 27, The Source Executive Editor Katie Gudiksen will join a panel of experts for the Bipartisan Policy Center in a virtual event on "Taming Health Insurance Costs for Employers and Employees". The panel is moderated by Health Affairs Editor-in-Chief Alan Weil and will discuss strategies to rein in health care costs and allow employers to provide high-value, cost-effective insurance to their employees.
Be sure to register in advance here!
October 27 | 1:00 – 2:00 p.m. ET | Virtual
- Marilyn Serafini (introduction), Executive Director, Health Program, BPC
- Sabah Bhatnagar (presentation), Senior Policy Analyst, BPC
- Christopher Whaley (panelist), Economist, RAND Corporation; Professor, Pardee RAND Graduate School
- Elizabeth Mitchell (panelist), President and CEO, Purchaser Business Group on Health
- Katherine Gudiksen (panelist), Executive Editor, The Source on Healthcare Price and Competition at UC Hastings College of Law
Alan Weil (moderator), Editor-in-Chief, Health Affairs